12.77 With Only Suspension Bolt-Ons

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kineda
    Fuck your Subaru
    • Apr 2004
    • 29884

    12.77 With Only Suspension Bolt-Ons

    Strippoli.com and Svtsnake.com are premium domain names available for acquisition directly from the owner.


    there's hope yet to see 12s for the back of the pack cars like mine
    Originally posted by LTDpower
    You are not Philip to me, you are customer #88306-B to me.
    Originally posted by ProRauder
    I submit that more I.T. people have disposable income to waste on making cars go fast
  • Notch
    Trunkback Moostang
    • May 2005
    • 23574

    #2
    tight

    Comment

    • Mullet Tuner
      TCS Homer
      • Apr 2004
      • 15906

      #3
      Thats damn impressive, im curious to see what the raceweight is.
      Originally posted by Gerald
      black z is a TCS fgt he should sell that z and go buy a blown 87 gt so he could be a true TCS fgt

      Comment

      • Macs Stang
        Dale Jr.
        • Dec 2002
        • 18269

        #4
        probably a car from downsouth....... closer to sea level= better et's.


        edit yes i have seen that car. it was in mm&ff a little while ago. I have a couple vids of his car from the track.
        O.C.R.

        I make horse powerz

        Comment

        • Sweet35th
          Tuning Deity
          • Oct 2002
          • 4768

          #5
          actualy, sounds like some BS corrected to sea level numbers to me. My lightning is faster out of the whole than most vehicles out there in the same et range, and I pulled a 1.76 60' and ran a 12.67 at only 108, 1 tenth faster but 3mph with only .1 quicker 60ft??? Sounds like a silly conversion to me.
          Last edited by Sweet35th; 05-15-2006, 11:27 PM.
          I send myself PM's so I roll with a full inbox! Sweet35th style!

          Comment

          Working...
          X
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎
          ☕