Can Norm's get wheels from "Factory Reproductions"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MnHotRod
    TCS Regular
    • Mar 2005
    • 91

    Can Norm's get wheels from "Factory Reproductions"

    Would like to find a local distributor for "Factory Reproductions" brand wheels. Looking at the Viper or 300C wheels for my new Challenger.
    Steven Benson
    MnHotRods.COM
  • bluchev
    E.R.E.
    • Oct 2007
    • 12863

    #2
    Nick's Tire can do just about anything, if you dont believe me just check out this thread....


    Norm's Tire Sales, located in Roseville, is your place for everything from tires to suspension. If you're in the market for some new rubber, you need to hit up Norm's! 651-483-4591 www.normstire.com

    Comment

    • 2 beer
      Insurance guy
      • Jul 2004
      • 21868

      #3
      You will have a tough time getting viper wheels on that thing. You have 5 lug wheels Vipers have 6.
      Servicing your Auto, Home, Life, Commercial and Collector & Race Car Insurance needs
      952-229-5130

      Comment

      • tirenick
        Pimp of Tires
        Moderator
        • Oct 2007
        • 6255

        #4
        Originally posted by MnHotRod View Post
        Would like to find a local distributor for "Factory Reproductions" brand wheels. Looking at the Viper or 300C wheels for my new Challenger.
        I believe i can!! I will check on Monday.

        Comment

        • MnHotRod
          TCS Regular
          • Mar 2005
          • 91

          #5
          You my fine sir are a Rock-N-Rola!
          Steven Benson
          MnHotRods.COM

          Comment

          • tirenick
            Pimp of Tires
            Moderator
            • Oct 2007
            • 6255

            #6
            Originally posted by MnHotRod View Post
            You my fine sir are a Rock-N-Rola!


            Ok talked to them this am! Are you looking for 20's or 22's? chrome or painted?

            Comment

            • MnHotRod
              TCS Regular
              • Mar 2005
              • 91

              #7
              If you can get them, we should discuss needs voice. I have some questions on where the tire will sit in relation to the rear fender lip on my Challenger. From photos I have seen, the wide rear puts the tire too close (or outside) the fender lip. If we can dial in the fit on my car, I have Dodge dealer that will purchase more wheels.

              I'm looking at the Viper or 300C. Undecided on finish. How difficult would it be to get some wheels in for sales sample and/or test fit?

              I have connections to the local LX club. No question you will sell many more of these. Just need to get the wheels in front of them. Will you be a Car Craft this year? Need a Challenger for your booth?
              Steven Benson
              MnHotRods.COM

              Comment

              • tirenick
                Pimp of Tires
                Moderator
                • Oct 2007
                • 6255

                #8
                Originally posted by MnHotRod View Post
                If you can get them, we should discuss needs voice. I have some questions on where the tire will sit in relation to the rear fender lip on my Challenger. From photos I have seen, the wide rear puts the tire too close (or outside) the fender lip. If we can dial in the fit on my car, I have Dodge dealer that will purchase more wheels.

                I'm looking at the Viper or 300C. Undecided on finish. How difficult would it be to get some wheels in for sales sample and/or test fit?

                I have connections to the local LX club. No question you will sell many more of these. Just need to get the wheels in front of them. Will you be a Car Craft this year? Need a Challenger for your booth?
                I don't know what they are like for "sampling" wheels.....worse case would be you'd have to pay the freight to return if don't like the fit. Would love to work with ya on this and get something dialed in to fit!

                Comment

                • MnHotRod
                  TCS Regular
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 91

                  #9
                  Called today but you were at lunch. Will call again next week.
                  Steven Benson
                  MnHotRods.COM

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎
                  ☕