Rally Tire Mounting

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • theduckylittle
    Duck uber Alles
    • Jan 2003
    • 5435

    Rally Tire Mounting

    Had you a rally tire to sell, I would've bought it. Looking for a quote on:

    - Unmount Tire x 4
    - Mount & Balance x 4
    - Dispose x 2

    Sidewalls are a bit stiff (7 ply).
    1992 Mazda MX3: L3 100 BigYmp.
  • theduckylittle
    Duck uber Alles
    • Jan 2003
    • 5435

    #2
    I'll bring in the stack of tires/rims. All of the work would be off the car.
    1992 Mazda MX3: L3 100 BigYmp.

    Comment

    • tirenick
      Pimp of Tires
      Moderator
      • Oct 2007
      • 6255

      #3
      Ducky of little. I am outta town til tues aft Memorial Day. Bring em in and the boys will take care of ya!!

      Comment

      Working...
      X
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      ☕