hello all and thanks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • carryall
    TCS n00b
    • Dec 2008
    • 2

    hello all and thanks

    As a new member long time user of this site.I just want to thank all the tcs members that donated money and time for Jason Peterson family.Jason was a very good friend and co-worker.I am proud to be a member!Thanks again Jack
  • Fernanernie
    Hot slut aficionado
    • Dec 2003
    • 50750

    #2
    Welcome. Also I think I can speak for the group and say that it was a thing that needed to be done. Jason was a guy that would do anything for anybody, and would've done the same for any of us
    Dear Government, eventually the people with money will tell you to fuck off, and stop paying for those that don't work

    Comment

    • bluchev
      E.R.E.
      • Oct 2007
      • 12863

      #3
      Originally posted by Fernanernie View Post
      Welcome. Also I think I can speak for the group and say that it was a thing that needed to be done. Jason was a guy that would do anything for anybody, and would've done the same for any of us

      Comment

      • Scotty07
        Meh
        • Apr 2007
        • 19655

        #4
        .
        .
        .
        .




        DISCLAIMER: Everything the above poster posts is for entertainment purposes only. If you are not entertained, go **** yourself!!

        Comment

        Working...
        X
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        ☕