Reminder: StarTrib Article Today (pdf copy of article on pg 4)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ScotWithOne_t
    replied
    Ick... I feel dirty now.

    Leave a comment:


  • thom1301
    replied
    Originally posted by ScotWithOne_t View Post
    Are you shitting me?

    This was the quote that he requested my permission to use:

    How the hell do you mistake that for drag racing?

    I think she was confused about the difference between drag racing and corner carving, how to spell "HiTech", the fact that the Fox body was produced until '93 (not 92), etc. Oh well, the article was positive over all.

    Leave a comment:


  • HAULNSS
    replied
    Originally posted by Star Trib View Post
    Scot Guenther says he saves his money for drag race entry fees instead of modifications to the vehicle: "Carving corners on a track is much more fun than carving my knuckles off on a piece of sharp cart iron when the wrench slips."
    Scot the drag racer. You got the weight transfer for it!

    Randy

    Leave a comment:


  • House
    replied
    Originally posted by ScotWithOne_t View Post
    Are you shitting me?


    you drag racer, you

    Leave a comment:


  • ScotWithOne_t
    replied
    Originally posted by HAULNSS View Post
    You were quoted as saving your money for "Drag racing" entry fees.



    Randy
    Are you shitting me?

    This was the quote that he requested my permission to use:
    Carving corners on a track is much more fun than carving my knuckles off on a piece of sharp cast iron when the wrench slips.
    How the hell do you mistake that for drag racing?

    Leave a comment:


  • HopAlong
    replied
    I just bought the paper to read it. Im sure there will be alot of noobz on here now. Good write.

    Leave a comment:


  • HAULNSS
    replied
    Originally posted by ScotWithOne_t View Post
    I'm going to have to get a hard copy of this now. Who here gave him that name?
    You were quoted as saving your money for "Drag racing" entry fees.



    Randy

    Leave a comment:


  • ScotWithOne_t
    replied
    Originally posted by Outrun View Post
    That'd be me.

    Look at post number 8. That's the quote she PMed me if she could use. She asked me for my first and last name.

    If that's the quote in the paper I'm going to piss myself when I read this.

    http://www.tcstangs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39760
    Sweet...he asked if he could quote me too, but I gave him my real name.

    Leave a comment:


  • Outrun
    replied
    Originally posted by LESNOVR View Post
    I always use Richard Puller, Dick for short.
    Too easy to find as a fake. My name sounds legit.

    Leave a comment:


  • LES
    replied
    Originally posted by Outrun View Post
    That'd be me.
    I always use Richard Puller, Dick for short.

    Leave a comment:


  • Outrun
    replied
    Originally posted by ScotWithOne_t View Post
    I'm going to have to get a hard copy of this now. Who here gave him that name?
    That'd be me.

    Look at post number 8. That's the quote she PMed me if she could use. She asked me for my first and last name.

    If that's the quote in the paper I'm going to piss myself when I read this.

    Leave a comment:


  • ScotWithOne_t
    replied
    Originally posted by Outrun View Post
    Get the fuck out of here! Hahahaahahaaaha. I am buying this for sure. Phil McKrevice is a name I have used since 2000. That and Phil McKrackin. They are not as bad as Mike Hunt because everyone knows Mike Hunt. Now, everyone knows about Phil McKrevice. I can’t believe that got past Strib Writer, then to the editor, then to whoever reads it, and no one caught it. Ownage.
    I'm going to have to get a hard copy of this now. Who here gave him that name?

    Leave a comment:


  • Outrun
    replied
    Originally posted by HAULNSS View Post
    Phil McKrevice


    I scanned it as a PDF, but it is too big to attach.

    Randy
    Get the fuck out of here! Hahahaahahaaaha. I am buying this for sure. Phil McKrevice is a name I have used since 2000. That and Phil McKrackin. They are not as bad as Mike Hunt because everyone knows Mike Hunt. Now, everyone knows about Phil McKrevice. I can’t believe that got past Strib Writer, then to the editor, then to whoever reads it, and no one caught it. Ownage.

    Leave a comment:


  • HAULNSS
    replied
    Phil McKrevice


    I scanned it as a PDF, but it is too big to attach.

    Randy

    Leave a comment:


  • Outrun
    replied
    Originally posted by thom1301 View Post
    Oh yeah. Phil said his piece!
    Are you serious? Please tell me you are joking.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕