wtb small universal tach

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 5.0stang85
    Hater's be hatin'
    • Oct 2007
    • 7065

    wtb small universal tach

    Need a tach for my truck just seeing what's out there wanna pick one up today

    Would like a 2" -3 3/8"
    71 Dodge Demon Green/Blk big turbo slant 6 in progress
    83 GT Red/Blk HCI 306/ 3550/ 4.30 8.8
    93 LX Reef Blue/ Grey stock bolts on's/ T5/ 3.55 8.8

    Cooter's Coatings
    Hudson WI
    1-612-867-0725- Don "Harvey" Harvey http://cooterscoating.com/
  • bluchev
    E.R.E.
    • Oct 2007
    • 12863

    #2
    I have one , 20 bucks. I'm in saint Paul.

    Comment

    • 5.0stang85
      Hater's be hatin'
      • Oct 2007
      • 7065

      #3
      Originally posted by bluchev View Post
      I have one , 20 bucks. I'm in saint Paul.
      PM replied
      71 Dodge Demon Green/Blk big turbo slant 6 in progress
      83 GT Red/Blk HCI 306/ 3550/ 4.30 8.8
      93 LX Reef Blue/ Grey stock bolts on's/ T5/ 3.55 8.8

      Cooter's Coatings
      Hudson WI
      1-612-867-0725- Don "Harvey" Harvey http://cooterscoating.com/

      Comment

      Working...
      X
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      ☕