1995 Ford Cobra Supercharged for sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • greasemonkey22
    TCS Regular
    • Jul 2005
    • 498

    #16
    ttt

    Comment

    • Turbo302
      Impossible is only Underfunded
      • Apr 2003
      • 1528

      #17
      This is a very very clean and nice Cobra. I have seen it personally when it was owned by the previous owner and it has been taken care of very well its whole life.

      Good luck with the sale...free monday bump to ya

      Tim
      1988 5.0 Notchback
      100% Stock 302 Intake to Oil Pan as delivered from FORD Factory
      100% Stock Driveline (T5, Clutch, 3.08's, control arms etc...)
      100% Stock ECM/Tune ('88 California Mass air ECM)
      1 bolt on... Baby Precision TE44 TURBO
      Best time to date: 11.562 @ 123.37 1.892 60-ft BIR 9/19/08

      Comment

      • greasemonkey22
        TCS Regular
        • Jul 2005
        • 498

        #18
        would like car gone soon hopefully

        Comment

        • Quigs
          Boost Junkie
          • Sep 2007
          • 83

          #19
          Car is really clean. So clean that I've been telling him not to sell it. Free bump for ya.



          Comment

          • greasemonkey22
            TCS Regular
            • Jul 2005
            • 498

            #20
            [QUOTE=Quigs;1033401]Car is really clean. So clean that I've been telling him not to sell it. Free bump for ya.



            [/QUOTE

            Thanks Phil

            Comment

            • greasemonkey22
              TCS Regular
              • Jul 2005
              • 498

              #21
              sale pending

              Comment

              • greasemonkey22
                TCS Regular
                • Jul 2005
                • 498

                #22
                Price reduced 10,000 obo

                Comment

                • Crumpler
                  Never Satisfied
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 851

                  #23
                  Sell it yet?

                  Comment

                  • greasemonkey22
                    TCS Regular
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 498

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Crumpler View Post
                    Sell it yet?
                    Nope i had a guy that was going to buy it but his wife got in the way oh well. i'm planning on pulling the stock short block and building a 408 windsor with a new supercharger. next spring the thing will run like a bat outta hell!!! ...... hopefully

                    Comment

                    • greasemonkey22
                      TCS Regular
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 498

                      #25
                      just got the car outta storeage and just seeing if anyone would want the cobra. same price, nothings changed

                      Comment

                      • RyanM
                        TCS Homer
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 34470

                        #26
                        Is the 408 in it ?

                        Comment

                        • Crumpler
                          Never Satisfied
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 851

                          #27
                          Originally posted by greasemonkey22 View Post
                          just got the car outta storeage and just seeing if anyone would want the cobra. same price, nothings changed
                          Don't sell it, you won't find another that nice!

                          Comment

                          • The Follower
                            banned
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 4952

                            #28
                            Originally posted by Crumpler View Post
                            Don't sell it, you won't find another that nice!
                            back to just a mustang?
                            Originally posted by Bmikkalson
                            Can I come see and touch it??

                            Comment

                            • Crumpler
                              Never Satisfied
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 851

                              #29
                              Originally posted by The Follower View Post
                              back to just a mustang?


                              I need to sober up from that LSX intoxication.

                              Hopefully I make it through the weekend.

                              Comment

                              • The Follower
                                banned
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 4952

                                #30
                                Originally posted by Crumpler View Post


                                I need to sober up from that LSX intoxication.

                                Hopefully I make it through the weekend.
                                Those were some nice LSx's
                                Originally posted by Bmikkalson
                                Can I come see and touch it??

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎
                                ☕