Car show/cigar event

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 2 beer
    Insurance guy
    • Jul 2004
    • 21868

    Car show/cigar event

    Thought I would post this up, my brother is the Oliva rep so I told him I would help him out.


    Time: 4pm to Midnight



    Place: Eagle Street Grille 174 West 7th Street, St. Paul, MN 55102



    Date: June 27th 2009 (Saturday)
    Servicing your Auto, Home, Life, Commercial and Collector & Race Car Insurance needs
    952-229-5130
  • RyanM
    TCS Homer
    • Jun 2005
    • 34470

    #2
    Looks like a good time

    Comment

    • 2 beer
      Insurance guy
      • Jul 2004
      • 21868

      #3
      should be. I know Tirepimp and I will probably be there a little later in the evening.
      Servicing your Auto, Home, Life, Commercial and Collector & Race Car Insurance needs
      952-229-5130

      Comment

      • 2 beer
        Insurance guy
        • Jul 2004
        • 21868

        #4
        all years makes and models are welcome
        Servicing your Auto, Home, Life, Commercial and Collector & Race Car Insurance needs
        952-229-5130

        Comment

        • 01darkblueTA
          highest average street king
          • Oct 2006
          • 13415

          #5
          i dont see anything about a car show.?
          Jeremy
          Originally posted by Slow35th
          I have no idea what im doing yet.

          Comment

          • 2 beer
            Insurance guy
            • Jul 2004
            • 21868

            #6
            Originally posted by 01darkblueTA View Post
            i dont see anything about a car show.?
            dont be a fag. There is a "classic" car show there.
            Servicing your Auto, Home, Life, Commercial and Collector & Race Car Insurance needs
            952-229-5130

            Comment

            • bluchev
              E.R.E.
              • Oct 2007
              • 12863

              #7
              looks like fun, except for the cigar part.

              Comment

              Working...
              X
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎
              ☕