WHO LOCKS THREADS ON TCS? REALLY? WEEEEEEEAK.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CleanLX
    replied
    Originally posted by Slow35th View Post


    DONT TOUCH IT
    That's what she said.

    Leave a comment:


  • Slow35th
    replied
    Originally posted by RyanM View Post
    Can I take your laptop to the bar with me tonight so I can multi task ?
    Yes. You can play WOW with punch.

    Leave a comment:


  • Slow35th
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanLX View Post
    SOMEONE WITH A USER NAME OF MY CHOICE???


    DONT TOUCH IT

    Leave a comment:


  • RyanM
    replied
    Originally posted by Slow35th View Post
    Can I take your laptop to the bar with me tonight so I can multi task ?

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanLX
    replied
    Originally posted by Slow35th View Post
    I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO ANYTIME I WANT. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?
    SOMEONE WITH A USER NAME OF MY CHOICE???

    Leave a comment:


  • RyanM
    replied
    Originally posted by SVT-5LITER View Post
    What's your poison of choice?
    Jag,vodka,any kinda beer

    Leave a comment:


  • SVT5LITER
    replied
    I hear NY has better pizza the Chicago

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruiner
    replied
    Originally posted by Stormwalker View Post
    Apparently, they are frightened of me.
    CHICAGO DUDES ARE THE ULTIMATE TOUGHGUYS!! THEN CAN NEVER BE FRIGHTENED!

    Leave a comment:


  • Scotty07
    replied
    Originally posted by Stormwalker View Post
    Chitown racing has still not activated my account over there.

    Apparently, they are frightened of me.
    You were shown at their newest member just a few minutes ago. But, maybe it always shows that when you are in the que awaiting their handjob.

    Leave a comment:


  • Slow35th
    replied
    Originally posted by RyanM View Post
    I always miss the good shit now that im in a divorce and drink my pain away everynight

    Leave a comment:


  • SVT5LITER
    replied
    Originally posted by RyanM View Post
    I always miss the good shit now that im in a divorce and drink my pain away everynight
    What's your poison of choice?

    Leave a comment:


  • Stormwalker
    replied
    Chitown racing has still not activated my account over there.

    Apparently, they are frightened of me.

    Leave a comment:


  • RyanM
    replied
    I always miss the good shit now that im in a divorce and drink my pain away everynight

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruiner
    replied
    Originally posted by Slow35th View Post
    I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO ANYTIME I WANT. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?
    RON BURGUNDY??

    Leave a comment:


  • Slow35th
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanLX View Post
    DONT TELL ME WHAT TO NOT DO!
    I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO ANYTIME I WANT. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕