What do you guys think this car is worth?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Notch
    replied
    man, I could get so many legos for $15k

    Leave a comment:


  • MadMatt
    replied
    Those are some sweet looking wheels

    Leave a comment:


  • 91GTstroked
    replied
    Originally posted by ReRod View Post
    That thread amuses me
    Your telling me, check out the link above that I posted, thats the wheel/tire combo

    Leave a comment:


  • 91GTstroked
    replied
    Originally posted by SVT-5LITER View Post
    Like '91-'93 5-stars, only in 17"?
    Not sure, but these are the ones exactly except I paid less than this. They offer a 17x6.5 for the fronts should look sweet!

    Leave a comment:


  • MrSelfDestruct
    replied
    That thread amuses me

    Leave a comment:


  • SVT5LITER
    replied
    Originally posted by 91GTstroked View Post
    Man I'm still waiting on the 17inch chrome pony R's should have them next week!
    Like '91-'93 5-stars, only in 17"?

    Leave a comment:


  • 91GTstroked
    replied
    Originally posted by SVT-5LITER View Post
    Man I'm still waiting on the 17inch chrome pony R's should have them next week!

    Leave a comment:


  • budderigs
    replied
    Originally posted by 91GTstroked View Post
    That means your cougar has got to be worth 50.00 bucks, plus my wifes used tampon!
    I was offered less before... but I will hold it for the right buyer to give me 15k in 2012.

    Leave a comment:


  • SVT5LITER
    replied
    Originally posted by 91GTstroked View Post
    That means your cougar has got to be worth 50.00 bucks, plus my wifes used tampon!

    Leave a comment:


  • SVT5LITER
    replied
    Originally posted by 91GTstroked View Post

    Leave a comment:


  • 91GTstroked
    replied
    Originally posted by budderigs View Post
    seems like a hell of a nice car... but it is a mustang. I offer 2500. cash and a baloney and string cheese sammich...
    That means your cougar has got to be worth 50.00 bucks, plus my wifes used tampon!

    Leave a comment:


  • budderigs
    replied
    seems like a hell of a nice car... but it is a mustang. I offer 2500. cash and a baloney and string cheese sammich...

    Leave a comment:


  • 91GTstroked
    replied
    Originally posted by SVT-5LITER View Post
    Hmm.

    Sell me your car

    Leave a comment:


  • MadMatt
    replied
    Originally posted by SVT-5LITER View Post
    Because they're out-of-touch with the 'real world'

    Leave a comment:


  • SVT5LITER
    replied
    Originally posted by MadMatt5oh View Post
    Why would you hate someone for having a secure job?
    Because they're out-of-touch with the 'real world'

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕