What do you guys think this car is worth?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 91GTstroked
    replied
    Originally posted by Scotty07 View Post
    That is a nice looking car. But, nowhere near $15K nice.
    I agree scotty! BTW I'll have to tell my buddy that you used his pic for your avatar!

    Leave a comment:


  • Scotty07
    replied
    That is a nice looking car. But, nowhere near $15K nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrSelfDestruct
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • 91GTstroked
    replied
    Originally posted by ReRod View Post
    I know.... I figure I'll hear about it before him if you're going to sell it

    Leave a comment:


  • MrSelfDestruct
    replied
    Originally posted by 91GTstroked View Post
    You know I'm keeping it!
    I know.... I figure I'll hear about it before him if you're going to sell it

    Leave a comment:


  • SVT5LITER
    replied
    Originally posted by 91GTstroked View Post
    You know I'm keeping it!

    Leave a comment:


  • 91GTstroked
    replied
    Originally posted by ReRod View Post
    You know I'm keeping it!

    Leave a comment:


  • MrSelfDestruct
    replied
    Originally posted by 91GTstroked View Post
    If that ever happens, I'll let you know first, hows that sound?

    Leave a comment:


  • bluchev
    replied
    dude its a pink lx. what a sissy ass color. good luck getting 5k for that thing let alone 15k

    Leave a comment:


  • blown 87gt
    replied
    Damn that's a nice car, why not just put a drivetrain in it and drive the fuck outta it

    Leave a comment:


  • 91GTstroked
    replied
    Originally posted by SVT-5LITER View Post
    Next thing is to sell it
    If that ever happens, I'll let you know first, hows that sound?

    Leave a comment:


  • SVT5LITER
    replied
    Originally posted by 91GTstroked View Post
    Next thing is a lowered stance.
    Next thing is to sell it

    Leave a comment:


  • SVT5LITER
    replied
    Originally posted by 91GTstroked View Post
    Not sure, but these are the ones exactly except I paid less than this. They offer a 17x6.5 for the fronts should look sweet!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Musta...Q5fAccessories
    Yep, '91-'93 wheels. Those should look nice

    Leave a comment:


  • sport the war
    replied
    Originally posted by Wislnby View Post
    87mustangguy relative?
    Leggo's for sale in another thread?

    Leave a comment:


  • 91GTstroked
    replied
    Originally posted by MadMatt5oh View Post
    Those are some sweet looking wheels
    I agree, talking from others who have bought them, they claim its the nicest chrome finished wheels they have ever seen, I guess I'll be the judge....Next thing is a lowered stance.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕