Originally posted by Scotty07
View Post
What do you guys think this car is worth?
Collapse
X
-
I agree scotty! BTW I'll have to tell my buddy that you used his pic for your avatar!
-
-
Originally posted by ReRod View PostI know.... I figure I'll hear about it before him if you're going to sell it
Leave a comment:
-
-
I know.... I figure I'll hear about it before him if you're going to sell itOriginally posted by 91GTstroked View Post
You know I'm keeping it! 
Leave a comment:
-
-
Originally posted by 91GTstroked View PostIf that ever happens, I'll let you know first, hows that sound?
Leave a comment:
-
-
dude its a pink lx. what a sissy ass color. good luck getting 5k for that thing let alone 15k
Leave a comment:
-
-
Damn that's a nice car, why not just put a drivetrain in it and drive the fuck outta it
Leave a comment:
-
-
If that ever happens, I'll let you know first, hows that sound?Originally posted by SVT-5LITER View PostNext thing is to sell it
Leave a comment:
-
-
Yep, '91-'93 wheels. Those should look niceOriginally posted by 91GTstroked View PostNot sure, but these are the ones exactly except I paid less than this. They offer a 17x6.5 for the fronts should look sweet!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Musta...Q5fAccessories
Leave a comment:
-
-
Leggo's for sale in another thread?Originally posted by Wislnby View Post87mustangguy relative?
Leave a comment:
-
-
I agree, talking from others who have bought them, they claim its the nicest chrome finished wheels they have ever seen, I guess I'll be the judge....Next thing is a lowered stance.Originally posted by MadMatt5oh View PostThose are some sweet looking wheels
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment: