1995 Ford Cobra Supercharged for sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • greasemonkey22
    replied
    Originally posted by Crumpler View Post
    Sell it yet?
    Nope i had a guy that was going to buy it but his wife got in the way oh well. i'm planning on pulling the stock short block and building a 408 windsor with a new supercharger. next spring the thing will run like a bat outta hell!!! ...... hopefully

    Leave a comment:


  • Crumpler
    replied
    Sell it yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • greasemonkey22
    replied
    Price reduced 10,000 obo

    Leave a comment:


  • greasemonkey22
    replied
    sale pending

    Leave a comment:


  • greasemonkey22
    replied
    [QUOTE=Quigs;1033401]Car is really clean. So clean that I've been telling him not to sell it. Free bump for ya.



    [/QUOTE

    Thanks Phil

    Leave a comment:


  • Quigs
    replied
    Car is really clean. So clean that I've been telling him not to sell it. Free bump for ya.



    Leave a comment:


  • greasemonkey22
    replied
    would like car gone soon hopefully

    Leave a comment:


  • Turbo302
    replied
    This is a very very clean and nice Cobra. I have seen it personally when it was owned by the previous owner and it has been taken care of very well its whole life.

    Good luck with the sale...free monday bump to ya

    Tim

    Leave a comment:


  • greasemonkey22
    replied
    ttt

    Leave a comment:


  • greasemonkey22
    replied
    bump

    Leave a comment:


  • thom1301
    replied
    Originally posted by Max Power View Post

    What am I missing?
    Enough garage space?

    Pot: The kettle is black.

    Leave a comment:


  • Max Power
    replied
    Originally posted by 68GTO View Post
    You might want to smear your rear license plate also (pretty clear view ), since you did your front. I was thinking you were trying to protect your identity and location.
    I often wonder why people do this, especially in sale threads. If you want to look at the car, the owner will pretty much give you the address anyway, right?

    What am I missing?

    Leave a comment:


  • greasemonkey22
    replied
    Originally posted by Crumpler View Post
    I have seen this car in person, the interior and exterior are in near brand new condition! Sound like a good deal.
    so randy, alittle more mods are done to it then when i picked it up from ya.

    Leave a comment:


  • greasemonkey22
    replied
    [QUOTE=68GTO;1027460]You might want to smear your rear license plate also (pretty clear view ), since you did your front. I was thinking you were trying to protect your identity and location. [/QUOTE

    ya i wasnt really trying to hide anything.people see my plate number every day, oh well

    Leave a comment:


  • 68GTO
    replied
    You might want to smear your rear license plate also (pretty clear view ), since you did your front. I was thinking you were trying to protect your identity and location.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕